Saturday, April 12, 2008

Slightly LUG/BUGgish

http://lipsticklesbia.blogspot.com/2008/01/dickinson-and-themes-of-drowning-in.html

Our weekend is going just swimmingly. We dropped by Janet's office and did some paperwork reorganizing, since I am a perfectionist and have been invited to organize CEO's offices and library nooks.At the rate the things are going, we might be ending up on beer kegs soon.

I have discovered a shop that carries all kinds of fishnets. Fencenet, that's what I really like, enrages Janet. I wear it to bed. I have sex in it. This is the kind I have:

http://lipsticklesbia.blogspot.com/2008/04/orchids-for-tantra.html

One of my friends who's still in college called me a full-time heterosexual, but she was deeply mistaken, (and creamy-delicious), since I style myself as a slightly passive, LUG/BUG-like non-political lipstick Sappho romantic. Isn't that a mouthful? Depends what's in the mouth. No need for a drum roll, I am not trying to be cocky. It's the alcohol working, and Janet's well-crafted manicure teasing my cleavage.

Here's how it looks, described poetically by a gal calling herself EIleen Bangkoksky:

Feeling and Felt

Her hair shone, unlike any hair I had ever seen leaving me,
with a feeling unlike any i had ever felt.
She knew, I guess, that she had me from that
first night, over the green fabric her blues met my
cat like gaze and I fell, so deep that I felt I was
falling into the felt of that table as the balls made their
way to the holes,
THWACK, went
my heart and she was the cue
Later:-
The tinkle of your ice in that glass and I knew you
a Bacardi Breezer kind of girl, I laughed
Hardly a drink for a woman like you,
you chuckled then I had you and we moved
around the floor to Joan
Melissa, you cried out
That's not my name, I cried back,
MELISSA ETHERIDGE you screamed
play me some
and then I was yours until the morning when
the paper arrived on your door step
and as I passed it I saw it was
the National Inquirer and my
heart skipped like a stone
back home my lady love

I found it at Biva

No comments: